Law Firm Management (TMS LMS)
Promoting a Collaborative Approach to the Management of Receivables Assigned for Legal Activity.
For organizations that do not want to directly manage receivables that are outsourced to law firms for legal activity are turning to TECHCOM for an end to end business process and performance management service.
TECHCOM Legal/and Law Firm Managed Services combines business process and performance management services with TECHCOM’s industry leading legal management CRM and decisioning technologies powered by LMS and DSW Enterprise to support all phases of receivables legal management.
The TECHCOM Advantage
Highly Experienced: Leverage Industry Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- With a collective 60+ years in the credit and collections industry, TECHCOM’s team of expert consultants provide focused business process and performance management expertise offering best practices in portfolio risk segmentation, collection/recovery and legal strategies and treatments, law firm management, and business intelligence and analytics.
A Secured Private Network of Collection Agencies
- TECHCOM has access to a large network of law firms across all Provinces in Canada via the TECHCOM private (non-internet) network who are all leveraging the benefits of LMS today for the legal servicing of receivables for TECHCOM clients.
Complete Visibility and Transparency into Portfolio Performance
- LMS provides real time capabilities for portfolio monitoring, exceptions and performance management enabling for complete transparency and immediate insight into the performance of a receivables portfolio.
An Integrated Solution
- TECHCOM’s Legal/ and Law Firm Managed Services solution can be fully integrated into any TECHCOM solution and an organization’s host systems enabling for the downstream and upstream exchange of customer, account and payment related information in real time, near real time or in batch.
Legal/ and Law Firm Managed Services Features and Benefits
A Collaborative Approach
- TECHCOM works closely with the organization in establishing legal strategies, treatments and workflows that align with the organizations objectives to deliver continuous improvement and a favourable customer experience.
- Regularly scheduled business review sessions are conducted bringing the organization’s management team and TECHCOM’s consultants together to review portfolio performance and to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
Strong Focus and Commitment to the Customer Experience
- With a strong focus and commitment to customer support, Managed Services Support Call Centre provides customers and law firm partners with 24x7x365 bi-lingual support ensuring customer inquiries and other customer support related items are handled timely.
Powerful Dashboard Reporting
- A suite of performance based dashboard reporting is available to the organization via desktop, or a mobile device providing in depth insight portfolio performance and legal workflow exceptions.