TECHCOM Account Management (AMS)
Are you faced with a legacy lending host system, or perhaps even multiple host systems? Do you dream of a system that consolidates customer and account data so you can support your customer while only looking at one screen? Then we have the solution for you!
The TECHCOM Account Management System (AMS) is a flexible lending origination and servicing platform that accommodates the ever-changing array of credit products and service features that customers demand. Organizations looking to transform their lending operations turn to the TECHCOM AMS for dynamic decisioning and process automation to gain new levels of operational control, meet or exceed compliance requirements, and enhance their customer focus.
360⁰ View of the Customer Relationship
- Easy access to a complete view of the customer by linking products and delivering a consolidated profile view.
- Leverage comprehensive customer information in any lending process, workflow, decision or strategy.
Substantially Increase Underwriting Efficiency, and Reduce Fulfillment Time and Costs
- Dynamic rule-based decisioning leverages business-defined factors and policies (e.g. customer demographics, credit risk, geographic location, etc.) to automate lending decisions, adjust process workflows and recommend suitable products in real time.
- Robust integration and dynamic workflow capabilities automates fulfillment by linking processes with enterprise data, business rules and 3rd party systems.
Seamlessly Integrate Value Added Services
- A full suite of Value Add Services is fully integrated into the TECHCOM AMS and can easily be requested in real time by the credit grantor as part of the adjudication or fulfillment processes (e.g. credit bureaus, adjudication score models, data scrubbing, etc.).
- ‘Point and click’ access so you don’t need to go and retrieve the Value Add Service from another system.
Complete Visibility and Transparency into Portfolio Performance
- Real time portfolio monitoring (both exception and performance management tools) for transparent and immediate insight at the portfolio, product, policy, geographic, delivery channel and adjudicator performance levels.
- A broad set of out of box business activity and performance reports specific to the credit adjudication and fulfillment processes are available.
- Access to an intuitive query tool where all data fields can be used to create customized reports (either adhoc or saved queries).
Paperless Made Easy, Audit Trails and Compliance
- Streamline content management of all documentation, letters, emails, texts, voice logs, etc. associated with the customer’s account, all stored at the customer level for easy access.
- Robust audit trails so you know what happened and when, including user name, date and time stamp details.
- Unified rules driven platform for managing regulatory and compliance details.
Scalable, Available, Flexible and Integrated
- Designed to support virtually any organizational structure and its scalable architecture accommodates even the largest credit volumes.
- Our hosted solution ensures your team has access when and how they need it…secure, compliant, uninterrupted, 24-7-365 monitored, and DR-BC ready.
- Ability to support any type of retail consumer lending product, including flexible payment terms, unique fee structures and tailored credit products.
- Configurations can quickly be performed by authorized business users via dynamic self-serve admin options.
- Fully functioning product system, that is, a billing/receivables management system supporting workflow driven by action based triggers across multiple users, including per diem calculations, payment processing (including clearing houses) and letter/form management.
- Can be integrated into host systems and any TECHCOM industry leading solution enabling for the upstream and downstream exchange of high volume customer, account and payment related data in near real-time or in batch, including:
- TECHCOM DSW, a dynamic decisioning, segmentation and workflow engine providing organizations with advanced decisioning capabilities for credit adjudication and credit line decisions, pricing and account management and collection activities.
- MarketMax and/or Campaign Management.
- Dialer, IVM, IVR and Call Capture Capabilities
- Email or SMS Correspondence Management
- Customer Self-Service Web Portal, Click for Call Back, Online Chat, Online Surveys or Complaint Management
- Value Add Services for Bureaus or Data
- Business Intelligence