BMS for Insolvency & CCS Portfolio Management
Insolvency processes can be both time consuming and complex. With the TECHCOM Bankruptcy Management System (BMS), these processes can be simplified since our solution is specifically designed to automate bankruptcy and trustee processes, replacing manual processes with technology equivalents.
The TECHCOM BMS is a comprehensive insolvency receivable management solution for all types of credit products that is specifically designed to address today’s complex regulatory and compliance challenges while providing a highly configurable modern architecture enabling an organization to adapt to portfolio or business-specific changes more timely and effectively.
Increase Efficiency and Automation of Workflows
- TECHCOM’s integrated database and reporting capabilities provide comprehensive analytics to make decisions, automate rules and workflow, and optimize resource use or customer treatments.
- Leverage comprehensive customer information in any process or workflow.
- Flexible business rules and event based triggers optimize insolvency workflows in real time.
Effectively Manage Claim Submission & Follow Up
- Statement of Affair imaging.
- Claim and correspondence creation and history.
- Dividend tracking and automated follow up.
Paperless Made Easy, Audit Trails and Compliance
- Streamline content management for easy access to all documentation, letters, emails, etc. associated with the customer’s estate.
- Robust audit trails so you know what happened and when, including user name, date and time stamp details.
- Unified rules driven platform for managing regulatory and compliance details.
Get an Edge with Dynamic Real Time Reporting
- Comprehensive real-time reporting provides immediate insight into key business functions and the ability to dynamically action the results.
- Access to an intuitive query tool where all data fields can be used to create customized reports (either adhoc or saved queries).
Seamlessly Integrate Value Added Services
- A full suite of Value Add Services is fully integrated into the TECHCOM BMS and can easily be requested in real-time by the credit organization and incorporated into any insolvency workflow (e.g. data scrubbing).
Scalable, Available, Flexible and Integrated
- Designed to support virtually any organizational structure and its scalable architecture accommodates even the largest insolvency volumes.
- Our hosted solution ensures your team has access when and how they need it…secure, compliant, uninterrupted, 24-7-365 monitored, and DR-BC ready.
- Ability to support any type of retail consumer lending product.
- Fully functioning product system, that is, a billing/receivables management system supporting workflow driven by action based triggers across multiple users, including payment processing (including clearing houses) and letter/form management.
- Configurations can quickly be performed by authorized business users via dynamic self-serve admin options.
- Can be integrated into host systems and any TECHCOM industry leading solution enabling the upstream and downstream exchange of high volume customer, account and payment related data in near real-time or in batch.