Most buildings do not have entrance diversity, that is, they do not have telephone lines entering the building from different spots and being delivered by different telco central offices. As a result, when one line is cut, there is a high likelihood that other land lines may also be cut.
TECHCOM’s wireless solution TECHCOM SKY-NET provides effective secondary access as it does not require copper or fibre lines and leverages the wireless network available across Canada, thereby ensuring business continuity and providing ease of mind.
- Access designed with a wide range of security controls to help your organization prevent potential data compromises, network breaches and unauthorized access.
- Minimum of 128-bit SSL encryption, and is fully integrated with TECHCOM’s managed private network.
Broad Network Connectivity
- TECHCOM’s high availability network and carrier connections provide a strong, reliable global reach, allowing access quickly and conveniently.
- TECHCOM leverages geographical diversity to provide our customers with failover and redundancy capabilities.
- To support disaster recovery and business continuity plans, TECHCOM SKY-NET coupled with TECHCOM LAND-NET minimizes your team’s down time in the event of an access outage by preventing a “single point of failure” and allowing users to maintain continuous work activities.
- TECHCOM services automatically include 24-7-365 system health and network monitoring, along with TECHCOM’s friendly call centre reps available in both official languages.
- TECHCOM’s CSAE 3416 and PCI-DSS certifications ensure TECHCOM meets or exceeds industry best practices.